Definition: Vietnam Evisa is Vietnam Electronic visa or Vietnam visa online
1. Apply visa on arrival from Austria
1.1 Who can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival or Vietnam visa online or Vietnam Evisa is applied for Austrians and all foreigners living in Austria. It is required to apply for a visa prior to their travel in order to enter Vietnam. For this reason, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way for applying visa to Vietnam now, getting visa on arrival is never easier than ever.
1.2 How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Only 4 simple steps online to get visa on arrival in your hand. It is quite easy and simple to get Vietnam visa on arrival from Austria as the following guidance:
- Fill out the secure online visa application form in just a couple of minutes with your personal information (name exactly as per passport, date of birth, nationality on passport, passport number: exactly as shown on the passport and date of arrival)
- Make payment (visa approval fee/processing fee)
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after 1 or 2 working days and print it out
- On arrival in Vietnam (by air only), present the visa approval letter, original passport, 02 photos (passport-sized), entry and exit form to the Immigration Officers, pay the visa stamping fee, and then the visa will be stamped into your passport. Your visa has been done completely.
1.3 How long to receive your approval letter? As quick as your requirement
- Normal case: 1 - 2 working days
- Urgent case: 4 - 8 working hours
- Emergency case: 30 minutes to 4 hours
- Holiday case: 30 minutes (For those who apply for visa on Saturday, Sunday, or Vietnamese public holidays and arrive Vietnam in the same day)
1.4 How much does a visa on arrival cost? From US$44 including service fee and stamping fee
For service fee
- Tourist visa
• Start from $19 USD/pax service fee for 1 month tourist single entry visa with normal case. ($17 USD/pax from 2 pax, more people apply, cheaper the service, for any more questions, please feel free to contact us via email or hotline to get the better corporate price)
• Plus $19 USD for urgent case
• Plus $49 USD for emergency case
- Business visa
• Start from $129 USD service fee for 1 month business single entry visa with normal case. ($129 USD/pax from 2 pax, more people apply, cheaper the service, for any more questions, please feel free to contact us via email or hotline to get the better corporate price)
• Plus $39 USD for urgent case
• Plus $49 USD for emergency case
Stamping fee which directly paid to Immigration Officers at the Vietnam international airport or you can choose our full package with us (this service includes: service fee, stamping fee, fast track service).
- 1 month single entry visa: $25 USD
- 3 months single entry visa: $25 USD
- 1 month multiple entries visa: $50 USD
- 3 months multiple entries visa: $50 USD
- 6 months multiple entries visa: $95 USD
- 1 year multiple entries visa: $135 USD
1.5 Advantage of Vietnam visa on arrival
- The process of applying for a visa on arrival is rather simple and straightforward. Most agencies explain in great details how to get one on arrival and all agencies follow the similar process so you will not be confused.
- Visa on arrival saves both time and money - especially if you need one urgently.
- No hassle with sending away the passport.
- All done online - booking the visa, making payment and receiving the approval letter via internet.
2. Apply for visa direct at Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Austria
For those who want to get a Vietnam visa beforehand or want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, people living in Austria can go to the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate nearest your location to apply for the visa.
The address of Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Austria for your information:
Address: Felix Mottl - Strabe A-1190 Vienna
Telephone: (612) 9327 2539
Fax: (612) 9328 1653